Are you an expert, blogger, writer, photographer in Paris? Do you have a special interest that expats could be interested in? As we prepare our planning for la rentrée (After the Best of Paris 2017 edition of course) we are looking for fresh writers and subjects to cover various sections of the publication. If you’re already blogging about fashion, food, events, activities, family, art and general ongoings in Paris and would be interested in seeing your posts in print let us know.
We are actively looking for monthly columnists to own their space and to become the regular contributors for our readers and community.
A typcical column consists of 150 words + photo.
Please note: Editorial columns are not advertorial, they are intended to give readers a regular insight into your world, naturally all contributions are credited.
Editorial contributions are not paid for – we do however have a large reach within the international community and run a variety of platforms which can be discussed to see how we can help you with your goals, including:
- Expatriates Magazine – Print (and web) – 6000 copies – 150 establishments – Pickup copies from here
- Best of Paris – Print (and web) – 10,000 copies – 200 establishments
- Expatriates magazine (FB Page) – 11k followers
- Expatriates in Paris FB Group (21k members)
- Jobs in Paris FB Group (26k members)
- Classifieds in Paris (11k members)
- Rentals in Paris (10k members)
- www.jobs-in.paris (200,000 visits)
- Expatriates in Paris Meetup group (3k members)*
- Expat QA Doc (September 2017)
If you would like to chat about contributing let us know below: